Sunday, February 1, 2009

[ i want to have that ]

this is my 3rd post this morning.. although i'm tired & sleepy, my eyes and my mind can't seem to let go. i'm still stuck in front of this laptop, surfing & scouting for checkered tops and window shopping for soothing my eyes & soul. i just love online shopping!! ('-')

i've been eyeing on these & i am so so want to get them..

1. Forever 21 Marila Plaid Shirt



i actually prefer a long sleeve one, it could save me from sweating myself since i do not have to wear another long sleeve inner. it's just so hard to find the one that really suits me. it's either too small or too big and sold out. but, nevertheless, i will keep searching for my right plaid shirt and i will have it in my wardrobe soon!

2. Forever 21 Long Sleeve White Top



Another must have. I already have several white tops, however, i find this piece a must have. it's flare at the bottom. i would opt for a brownish leathered belt to finish the look. and tuck my hijab in to get the neat & clean look. i was about to get this shirt, but considering that money is a bit tight at the moment, i will keep this in the list and get it next time.

3 comments:

elixelle said...

oo... me likey the white shirt... hehehe... you can never have too many white shirts..

dying4wedges said...

yupss me too!! hopefully the shirt is still around after my pay day next month.. otherwise.. i'll be biting my finger.. uwa

elixelle said...

heheeh... hhmm... wondering if i can make one for myself... hhmmm... *thinking*