Monday, October 13, 2014

A little birth story

Hi, Hello, How are you?

I don't know where should I start and how should I start. It's been super duper LONG BREAK from my last don't-know-when post.

I've been through a lot lately. I had my 2nd pregnancy. Oh Yes! We knew it when we were having our lunch in Dubai.Too much of drama back then. Ha ha ha..  Then I quit my job In November 2013 and became a full time mommy in December 2013. I thought it was going to be heaven on earth to stay at home. But I realized it's not as easy as it sounds like the 2nd month I quit my job. SERIOUSLY GUYS, IT'S NOT EASY. But definitely worth it because I can see, feel, touch, kiss my kids more often that you working moms do. And that is the best thing of all. 

I had my 2nd baby, Irdina on 17 May 2014.  Hubby was on the flight to Tawau. I didn't know the labor room was husband-friendly. I wished he'd took the earlier flight, so he could witness everything. Nevermind, there'll be next time. LOL! I started to feel the minor contraction at 10am and it became more intense at 12pm. I walked around the ward and had lunch. Around 2pm, I can feel as if a giant ball going to come out, I was in so much pain!! No wonder, I was already 6cm dilated when the doctor checked me. Then, my water broke!! Panic attack!!! I got into the labor room at 3pm. Contractions were crazy! I had cold sweats! The nurse asked me to lie down on my left. I can feel something huge is coming through. I called for the nurse as loud as I can. I was 9cm dilated!! Then, everything just happened in split seconds. I remembered pushing for 3 to 4 times then I heard they said I've made it, and said well done Mama. I was crying my heart out. I can't believe I went through everything. They showed me my baby and asked me whether it's a girl or a boy. I didn't have my glasses on but I can see very clearly that it's a GIRL! Praises to Allah swt for this great experience and GIFT! Then I had my very first skin to skin with my baby and latching was easy. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah. 

I can't believe I actually did that. Zero medication natural birth. No tearing. Just a little bit of episiotomy. 

Welcome to the world my little angel Irdina binti Mohd Izmel. Let's create great memories together. We love you so very much darling!






No comments: