Monday, September 15, 2008

my salty mouth

i had my tyre inspected last night. the left back tyre was kinda flat. so i thought it must be punctured. i asked my hubby to take a look. it wasnt punctured at all. the gas wasnt enough. so i drove to the nearest petrol station and get the whole 5 tyres isi angin. so.. on our way back, i kinda ask hubby to teach me to change tyres and all. just in case. if i ever need to change my own tyre. and i really DID!! i was on my way back as normal, i passed thru the never-ending construction road nearby the place i work. i was in the middle of my journey when this red proton saga kind of drove into my way. so, i swerved to the left to avoid him (not noticing that i was already at the edge of the road). and a sudden BANG i heard. i thought it was just some rocks. so i drove off. few meters away, i felt my steering a bit off here and there. i stopped to see what happened. my tyre suda bocor la pulak. i kept calm. trying to think who to call upon rescue. hubby? a-a. too far. my bro? a-a. how is he ever get here? so i called a friend of mine for help.
he was on his way to break fast pulak. hm.. so i wonder.. it's time to get all dirty and muddy..(exaggerating me).. i pulled out the spare tyre, the jeck (mind me for not spelling it right) and all the tools needed. (whatever in the boot).

so i tried and tried and tried. wondering which side is to loosen the bolts. left or right?? so funny.. but i kept on trying. suddenly, 2 uncles stopped and helped. so nice of them. i really thank God for that. Alhamdulillah. they were really nice people. with big heart.. i felt guilty for not asking for their names. uncles, if u're reading this. THANK YOU!!

*thanks for my mulut masin too. but it's truely an experience!!*

No comments: