Thursday, September 25, 2008

so many things to do yet so little time

raya is soo around the corner. i havent complete my shopping list yet. *baru dpt gaji today* yayyaYy!! better late than never rite? so, i came up with a list of chores to be settled by saturday.. the list goes..

1. jumpa na luvdshawls to collect my booked shawl.
neways, this is my first time buying shawl from the net. luv her collection. all bright & happy colours. but tu lah.. always sold out.. haha thank God recently i'm so attached to internet, that almost every morning before i start my work i checked her site, n every night before i sleep, i check on her web to see what new stuffs she's got to offer. then on 1 day, tada! so happened that she just advertised her latest collection. tu pun, i was just a few minutes late maybe, some of the shawls were already booked. but i managed to get 1. cant wait to meet her & get my shawl ready for raya!!

2. Semua House Jln TAR.
i'm going to get few tudungs for my grandma & my aunties. ya la.. it's almost a year since my last visit to beloved hometown. i think i should get something for the loveones back there. not forgetting the family of my stepmum's side.. maybe brooch..hm.. MYDIN, here i come!! really need to get tonnes of them.. i cant count my family members.. they are just uncountable! tooo many!! LOL!

3. sunway pyramid
i should've bought the rugs. i should have! really! they're cheap n cun! i always have 2nd thoughts over things. hm.. and most of the time, i will end up regretting it. that's y people said. believe in ur 1st intuition. now i need to go back to pyramid & get the rugs!

4. nichi fashion city reward myself la!! what else!! more dress to come!!

5. one utama
after meeting na, i'll go straight to OU to get my hubby PS3. He's been eyeing on this thing since a few months back. poor sayang.. hopefully there's still stock for u hunny!

6. midvalley
i wana go Arzu to buy shawls for my baju raya.. this year my family theme is light aquamarine. need to get one that matched my baju. saw 1 last time. but since havent got the budget yet, c c luk luk only lor.

hm.. so many places to go & so many things to buy.. this year is the most hectic raya ever.. everything just seems not to fall nicely..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi kak madia! Waa. So many things to be done ya dear..  ehhehe  hey! Have u noticed GUESS shoes at Superb Value now @ Sunway Pyramid! Hurry! Hurry! I pon nk g mlm ni,kak madia! 

dying4wedges said...

GUESS shoes? i love GUESS shoes. but not in my collection yet.. haha.. last time went to jusco tebrau JB, & then, ada sale tau kat GUESS shop.. ada la one GUESS black patent heel (SO NICE!!) on bargain, RM120 tau.. but, kak madia kinda mcm ada 2nd thoughts. bila da balik tu.. nyesal giler tak beli!! uwaa!!