Monday, August 26, 2013

Melancong - tak semua orang mampu ke luar negara


Time flies so fast! It felt like it was just January yesterday. 
August will leave us soon.. comes September. Wow! 

I know December is the most hectic month at the airports. 
Almost everyone will take this opportunity to clear the stacking annual leaves and left for holiday in and outside of the country. 

BUT!!!

Rasa-rasa kalau dapat peluang MELANCONG secara PERCUMA, mesti lagi seronok kan!!!! 

Senyum lebar sampai ke telinga!!! 

I've been to Perth for my honeymoon back in 2008. 
And recently early this year went to Melbourne in February 2013. 
Now, I am looking forward to set foot again on the land of Australia. 

And, this time for FREE!

I am not really a die hard fan of roller coasters and theme parks.
But there's just so many awesome places to visit around 
Gold Coast.





So!! This is your opportunity!!! 
Not only for free trips like this, but this is your opportunity to transform your life from zero to hero.
 From a nobody to a somebody.


For more info on the business that I'm doing right now, 
please contact me; 

Madia
017 6550848

Twitter/Instagram/Facebook
@madiatang


Join me and I will show you the way.




No comments: