Thursday, August 29, 2013

Of K-Pop , K-Drama & everything Korean

I'm not really a die hard fan of K-Pop and K-Drama. (My husband would say - Really?) Well, it depends. I admit I'm a little bit over excited over them sometimes. But hey, who doesn't? I'm sure there's so many Running Man fan out there! Right??? Raise your hands up!!

I'm currently watching this K-Drama online. You can check out azdrama.sx for online stream. This is where I get my weekly (almost biweekly) dose of K-Drama. They actually have the most recent dramas and easily can be watched over the Apple Generation and Androids. No flash player needed. Just click and play and watch till you drools. Haha

Who watched the Global Edition of We Got Married? Lee Hongki was in it. He was paired up with Japanese actress. I wish they would end up dating in real life. So, being a typical K fan, I think I like Hongki ever since. So, I googled his music videos and listen to his songs. He's the lead singer of FT Island. So, my current favourite track is Severely .It's basically a breaking heart love song. You can watch the video on youtube of course and tell me what you think. 

ENJOY!!!


Picture credit to Google



No comments: