Monday, January 5, 2009

Then : 2008, Now : 2009

2008.. a year for me to look back on all the things that i've learned and achieved. being a wife, in law, sister and daughter at the same time has taught me a lot of things. not everything in this world is as easy as it seems. it's tough but challenging at the same time.

there's been up and down. the fast and the slow. the financial was a bit at the tip of the horn. but, thanks Allah for the rezeki yg tak putus putus. and for giving me the strength to carry on. i was blessed for having such a wonderful husband my side, who never ever stop giving me the support that i needed to go through my days. i'm also blessed with the caring family i have throughout these years. my dad who always inspires me to become someone better - di dunia & di akhirat. terima kasih ayah. my in laws - ibu & bpk yg always support me in all the things i do and will do. thanks for your advices too.. i need those..

2008.. the fun part was.. i was into online shopping so much that it soon becoming my habit!! yeah i know.. it was fun! and it always is! i've been to several bazaar and i tell u.. it's heaven!! tons of clothes, accessories, bags, shoes, you name it! even shawls okay! all there! plus, you can bargain n bargain till the price drop and voila, u'll get whatever that u want in good price. cool!!

then.. there was the singing part. i was soooooo into karaoke. ok, i admit that i dont sound like any of those american idol or OIAM singers. but i dont care. i just wanna have some fun! my hubby wasnt into karaoke at first. but as what i referred him to now - the karaoke addict - you better hold on tight to that keyboard, otherwise u'll need to wait half an hour or so before your turn! imagine that! ;p i'm glad he loved it too.. otherwise, who's gonna pay? HAHAHA (evilly laughing)

next..
things starting with S - shawls & shoes. oh my, i just love these. 2008 alone i bought countless shoes & shawls. i just cant stop buying them then. and now i dont have enough space to store them. i have to organize my shawls & hijabs in a bag. my shoes were put in like 2 pairs in a box. i remembered there's one pair of red heels that were bought last 2 years raya that were only worn once - during raya. well, at least i wear them right?

okay. lets face the biggest fear of all mankind. Gaining weight!
ive gained a total of 10kg!! yeah i know. it's remarkably too much! i was 55kg then and at the end of december 2008, the weighing scale showed proudly - 65kg! i dont have anything to say.. i'm not surprised. considering my food intake for last the 12 months.. oh well.. some people said i looked better chubbier. some said i NEED to lose weight. some said okay-lah, tak gemok tak kurus, okay-lah..

there's just too much to be list out here.. that pretty up wrapped my 2008 recap. welcome 2009 and good bye 2008!

2 comments:

elixelle said...

heheheh... 2008 was a fun yr wasn't it?!?!? hehehe.. gosh.. i need 2 do a recap on me blog... lol!!!! heheh... i sooo know how it feels like 2 gain dt much weight... hehehe... *wink*

dying4wedges said...

hahaha.. i'm so frustrated with my tummy.. !!