Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wish List #3

wish list no. 3..

adel. u've been asking 'bout this. i really looking forward for the FOUR of Us to be spending our holiday together in Bali. i've been surfing over the net on the flight and dates.. the thing is, i'm not sure IF BALI is the most appropriate location for the vacation.

considering u are more into shopping.. and i'm not sure if shima agreed to this since i havent open up about this vacation to her yet. =) with her out of town and all.. hihihi..

i guess nyn will be alright. i'm not sure either.

what say you?? this year or next year?

7 comments:

ShiMa ShafiNaz said...

Who said i wasn't inform??? hahahah si kecik already told me about it...but taking that the year had just started, we should plan it for sometime this year don't you think? since im already here now..heheh kesian me, been away for so long...LoL I really need you girls now more than ever and our trips to eternal relaxationa and shopping too! Muaahhxx

dying4wedges said...

Owh.. haha.. surprise surprise.. i knew si kecik will spill the news to you. =)

it's going into Feb now, if we really want to go, i figured that we might wanna go after the next half year.. probably before raya?

ShiMa ShafiNaz said...

Yeap that sounds okay to me...but we should all just keep updating each other if anything were to pop up k.

elixelle said...

If we're going to Bali I don't think we should plan it for too late in the year considering it'll be monsoon season and I don't believe our vacation should be showering with rain. Heheh. Before Raya as in before puasa right?!?! Hehehe. OK with me as long as it's not in July cos I won't be around. Don't mind if it's not much of a shopping trip cos I'll be doing that in Bandung anyways. :) But I'm open to any other suggestions.

And btw darl, my blog URL is now elixelle.blogspot.com yea. I merged my blogs into 1. Easier to maintain. Heheh.

dying4wedges said...

wow!! i cant believe my eyes. do you type it rightly? i mean.. you to bali? not the shopping paradise?

hihihi

okie.. so shud we start planning now?

elixelle said...

heheheh... let's start planning girls... lol!!!

Unknown said...

any updates on this topic girls? fasting month is just around the corner.. n mama gurl is pretty occupied nowadays until first quarter of next year.. hehe

i need vacation! huhu