Monday, July 3, 2006

*A Fish Head Tale*

I was supposed to update this blog last Monday. But never got the chance to do so. So, here it goes...

On 26th June, I went to visit bsm and to do a trial on a new color. The bad part was, the trial failed. I thought everything’s gonna be ok, but it didn’t turn out like what I was thinking. Tried twice, but it was still the same. F.A.I.L. after the entire tiring and long journey I had. But, wut’s d big deal anyway? We’ll be working on it... this time round; hopefully good luck will be with us. *hope so*

I had fish head curry for lunch. Honestly, I never had eaten fish head before. I was once told that fish head wasn’t good for the brain, it could ruin the memory, bla bla bla bla bla bla… but it’s my 1st time, and for all these years, I thought it tasted different from the other parts of the fish, but it’s just the same... Duhhh??!! Why people are so obsessed with it? It’s just the same. In fact, I dun think the curry taste any better than any mamak curry fish or chicken or wutever. Except for the money you spend on it. Hell, it cost much much more! Geezzz… oh well, I’m just being negative thinking right here. Just bcoz I’m not into it. But, dun get me wrong. This is Malaysia, why you have the rights when you can’t say anything? It’s a democratic nation ok...this is just what I think. J

I really miss all the times I had back home. My bed, my new bed, dad just bought it for me. One whole set with the matched wardrobe, and side tables, not forgetting the dressing table which I longed wish for. Finally, I got it! Thanx to dad! U’r fabulous dad!! Lurve you sooo much!! i love everything dad bought me. Once, dad got me a brand new Garfield watch when I was in secondary school. I was in form 1 then. I was thrilled, surprised, never thought dad wud buy me something so precious, so bad I lost it. I didn’t really lose it, someone or somebody took it. If I knew who had stole my Garfield watch, I’ll choke him/her to death! I’m serious!! I remember I even had a fever for the surprise.
Dad, I miss you. Hope to see you soon for Raya. Cant wait to meet you!!

No comments: