Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Gol & Gincu

I dunno what attracts me to this series. I just love to watch this!!! Uve got no idea how much I’m addicted to this show.. but once for all, I really like this fazura girl! Yeahh,, I know.. newspaper said she wasn’t that sweet and lovely, but who cares! I still lurrrvvveee her anyway! Lurve her look, lurve her long hair, lurve her clothes, lurve the way she talks, kinda in a bitchy and gedik way, but, hey, it’s cute! I just loveee her so much!! and by the way, she loves pink too!! Ha Ha!
I love the way they handle their friendships. Like Putri and Mia. Putri casted by Fazura and Mia casted by this girl, urm.. who,, I cant tink of her name. let u know next time. So, continue with the story, I just admire the way they manage their frenship. Go shopping together, share things together, not just some happy stuffs, but inside out. Yknow, all the sad things, all the downers they had, they shared almost everything! Well, maybe it’s just done in the show but not in the reality.but I wished I could have that kind of fship. I missed a lot of my frens. Especially boboi, and rozi. They’r the bestest fren I ever had. But everything has changed. We’re sooo not close just like we were during school times. Maybe it’s about time. About how much we’re so apart from each other. After form 5, all of us had our own route to go. I went to matrikulasi, they went to college together. Slower, things changed. They’re getting closer and I’m getting away. We met up when I was back home.. but, everything was just not the same. 3yrs in UKM even made us tear apart. They all pun got new frens. Uh huhh.. wut do do? Life must go on. Well, lets forget about it.. It’s not like the world gonna end or sumtin,this world still have zillions of people inside right?

2 comments:

lady nadek said...

babe!
i ske gaks g&g

Along said...

mia by melissa maureen!!
hehe.
me loike g&g as well.
nice bloggie u haf here@!~