Tuesday, July 11, 2006

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I dun know how to start. It’s another gol and gincu series I just watched. Jerangkung Dalam Almari. What you have on mind? Backstabber. Liers. Gunting dalam lipatan. Bla blab la. Hate them. To think of it, I had an experience. Im not saying that I’m too good to be a friend. But, hey, I make friends with my heart. Love them, care for them. And what SHE does? She backstabbed me! Telling rumors that.. God, scares you off! I don’t know what ive done that have hurt her, or make her felt uneasy. I just don’t know y. was there things ive said offended her? Was there any of my acts annoyed her? I don’t know. But, it there were, backstabbing me wasn’t the right way. She could just hv tell me. Tell me what n where ive done wrong. Not hurting me in such a way that now I hate her so much that I don’t even want to look at her. Nor know about anything about her. Life must go on mustn’t i? last year, I heard that she got cancer. Is it true? Only God knows. But if she is, I felt sorry for her. May she heal soon? She used to be a good friend of mine. But after the incident, we grew apart. I tried to contact her a few times, she ignored my smses. What else could I do? hey, i was the one victimized, yet I still want to get everything back on track. But, hey girl, wherever you are, n whatever u be doing, I wish u the best of luck. I need u to know that, what past is past. Let it go with the wind. I no more hate you. I miss you to be my friend.

No comments: