Monday, July 3, 2006

one saturday at home

I cant stop writing. I haven’t got out from the house since I got back from work. no newspaper, no magazines, no nothing. I cooked my own lunch and after that I cleaned the fridge. It’s not quite in a good shape. Need a little bit of cleaning. Ive done that too.. I spent the whole evening watching tv and movies.. it’s like a dvd marathon. After I watched Bridget Jones – The Edge of Reason, then sambung pulak tgk Aquamarine. Seems like today is the day of dvd.. but still, I had a great day staying at home. As how much I’m so happy to see the house is shiny, clean and it just make everything seen perfect. I love to live in a place like this. Always clean and clean. I wonder wut’s it’s like when I get married. Can I be as hardworking as I did today? Doing the house chores and everything? Hurm, still far to think about it huh? But, I luv the fact that I must think about the future starting from now. It’s wat we plan today that make us who we are in future? Right? Well not all can get what they planned and
desired, but at least, I gave it a thought..

No comments: